Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I need you so much it HURTS


... this morning i looked out the window...
... the sun came up and looked me straight in the eye...and i asked: "where are you?"
... it's been so long...and I need you so much it HURTS ...

... it has been months since I felt your smoothness in my hand ... it has been months since I tasted your sweetness on my tongue... you used to just melt away in my mouth...

I need you so much right now...it HURTS.

...when last could I open up and take you in? I used to just close my eyes and let you take over my whole body...

I need you so much right now...it HURTS.

...how did I get to this place? Why are you so far away now... you are there and I can almost feel you... so close but yet so far...

I need you so much right now... dear Cadbury's Tempo... I could die.

(what do YOU think I was talking about?! GEEZ!!!)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Baie goeie een! Jy het my nogal bekommerd gehad vir 'n oomblik! :D

    ReplyDelete